[wp-docs] State of Codex

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Jun 29 18:52:26 GMT 2005

After reviewing a bunch of things regarding the Codex over the Cleanup
and the past couple of weeks, we've put together a list of things to do
and issues we need to prepare for and answer on a new page we are
calling the State of Codex: http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:State_of_Codex

This is similar to the Task List used during the cleanup, but it's
purpose is to deal with administrative issues with the Codex in an open
way, inviting all of the documentation team to give their opinion and
add to the list.  The Codex has grown from a replacement wiki to a
powerful resource fo WordPress and a strong backup of support resources
for the Forum.

Please review the items on this list and you may make your comments on
the page or in the Discussion page or in this mailing list.  We need
your input and help to keep us all on the right track. Thanks.