[wp-docs] 1.5.1.3 released

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed Jun 29 09:17:11 GMT 2005

Doubtless you've all seen it by now (if not: http://wordpress.org/
development/2005/06/wordpress-1513/ ).

First off, UPGRADE.  Now, before you do anything else at all (well, I
suppose you could backup first).

Secondly, could someone take a look at http://codex.wordpress.org/
Upgrading ?  I think it could use some work (I know - complaining
without helping...).  A lot of it is 1.2.x specific.  Many users
won't even have been around in the wp-layout.css days.

It seems to me the article can be made better by making it about
upgrading from 1.5.x to 1.5.1.3.  The 1.2.x to 1.5.1.3 upgrade stuff
is best handled separately (since it's more involved: introduction of
themes).  This is done in http://codex.wordpress.org/
Upgrade_1.2_to_1.5 and is prominently linked from the main upgrade page.

Michael Adams
--mdawaffe