[wp-docs] Tags - feedback please ?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Jun 10 19:42:19 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> Would it be possible for people to tag posts with their name, but for
> only them to see that ?

What if instead you could add a topic to your "favorites"?

> Over time, a list of "Completed" threads would appear - definitive
> answers if you will.

I chatted with Michael about this and he's going to see about adding a
status field for topics that the original poster or admins can set,
answered, unanswered, or not a question.

> Now ..... remember the old forum where we could see how many 'views' a
> thread had had ? That would be useful with these tags as it could
> indicate a documentation need ? Yes / No ?

True, I'll see about collecting these stats again.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org