[HyperDB] Replication Lag Detection

Brian Layman bulk at thecodecave.com
Wed Jul 20 16:02:54 UTC 2011

On 7/20/2011 11:53 AM, Barry Abrahamson wrote:
> Replication lag detection is now in HyperDB trunk:
>
> http://barry.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/hyperdb-lag-detection/
>
> Enjoy!
> --
> Barry Abrahamson | Systems Wrangler | Automattic
> Blog: http://barry.wordpress.com

ooo Very nice Barry!

It also sounds like object caching of sorts is now built into hyperdb
now.  What's the time out for that data? And am I correct in saying that
that cache only used when all slaves are lagging?

How are you feeling on the stability and a point release with these changes?

This sounds like a great change!

--

*Brian Layman *

Founder and Developer
brian at ehermitsInc.com <mailto:brian at ehermitsInc.com>
twitter: @brianlayman

*eHermits Inc.*

http://eHermitsInc.com <http://ehermitsinc.com/>

Cell: 330-887-2283