[glotpress] GlotPress

Jeffry Ghazally jghazally at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:12:07 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,
Thought I'd introduce myself to the group. My name is Jeffry G, I'm a
developer working on the Wp-e-Commerce Plugin. We have GlotPress
working nicely with WordPress (moved DB and using WordPress users
table) was easy as pie, liked it a lot.
We've been trying to customize the look and feel of the templates, so
been hacking away at the interface a bit, but then noticed the version
we are running does not have some of the new and cool features (google
translate especially) so thinking of doing an upgrade...

I was just wondering:
1. What is upgrading like with this software?
2. Is there any documentation around that? oh and documentation on
actually using the software?

I had a look at the two php auto documentation sites they are great
for devs but not really so informative for end users.
I understand the project is fairly new, but think it would be great to
get some end user documentation together (even a basic readme) . So
more people can get their heads around the system. That way you won't
be hastled by people like me trying to use the software and you can
spend more time making the system run like the wind~

Anyway look forward to hearing from yas.

best
jeff