[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #9076: Cache issue when trying to use get_post() with an existing directory page ID

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 3 14:16:29 UTC 2024

#9076: Cache issue when trying to use get_post() with an existing directory page
ID
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by shawfactor):

 I think I know what the issue is. The issue is actually with get_permalink
 as if I run that with the post_id of one of the buddypress pages in wp-
 admin I get the plain url.
 AFAICT your patch runs on parse_query right?

 Well that would explain the menu issue as the menu links must be generated
 before parse_query. It would also explain why if I run get_permalink on
 the body_class hook I get a pretty permalink.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9076#comment:9>