[buddypress-dev] Re: Is it working with WPMU 2.6?

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Thu Aug 21 19:25:12 GMT 2008

On 20-Aug-08, at 5:46 PM, phlux0r wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> I don't know much about BuddyPress yet to make suggestions but, I
> guess it would be good to have the ability to configure the way BP
> hooks into Mu. For example, on a default Mu site, the site blog
> homes are just their subdomains (or subdirectories if VHOST=no). But
> BP changes that. I hacked around to add a new option under
> BuddyPress to allow setting if the blog or the profile should be the
> default home...

Great, please feel free to share any work! I will be working on blog/
user home options in the next couple of weeks.

> In the course of my current project, I will certainly get under the
> hood of BuddyPress and be able to contribute more...

Great! Feel free to take a shot at any of the functionality on the
roadmap, or test, bug fix, whatever you feel like really. :)

I'm in the process of commenting most functions in BuddyPress, so
understanding the code should begin to get easier from now on.

Cheers
Andy