[buddypress-dev] Re: Is it working with WPMU 2.6?

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:46:24 GMT 2008

Hi Andy,

I don't know much about BuddyPress yet to make suggestions but, I guess
it would be good to have the ability to configure the way BP hooks into
Mu. For example, on a default Mu site, the site blog homes are just
their subdomains (or subdirectories if VHOST=no). But BP changes that. I
hacked around to add a new option under BuddyPress to allow setting if
the blog or the profile should be the default home...

In the course of my current project, I will certainly get under the hood
of BuddyPress and be able to contribute more...

Cheers,
Robert