[wpmu-trac] Error when upgrading from WPMU 2.9.2 to Wordpress 3.0

Marquis Hunt info at juuble.com
Tue Apr 6 02:57:40 UTC 2010

I upgraded the site by downloading the Wordpress 3.0 beta 1 and I receive
this error on the top of my admin pages:

/*
The wp-content/blogs.php file is deprecated. Please remove it and update
your server rewrite rules to use wp-includes/ms-files.php instead.
Warning! WordPress encrypts user cookies, but you must add the following
lines to /hsphere/local/home/mysite/wp-config.php for it to be more secure.
Please add the code before the line, /* That's all, stop editing! Happy
blogging. */

I cannot find the htacess file for the beta version. I know its I can find
it but it didn't get upgraded with the installation ( as well as upgrading
the ms-files ). Not sure if this went through the Trac, but just posting
this issue.

Mark