[wpmu-trac] [WordPress MU Trac] #1093: Post/page author dropdown field not displayed on edit post/page screen for site admins

WordPress MU Trac wpmu-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Dec 8 03:47:38 UTC 2009

#1093: Post/page author dropdown field not displayed on edit post/page screen for
site admins
 Reporter:  jamescollins    |        Owner:  somebody
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by r-a-y):

 Replying to [comment:11 r-a-y]:
 > I should add that the "Post Author" metabox works for pages on the
 primary blog for site admins, but it doesn't show up for pages on any
 other MU blog for site admins.

 Scratch this comment... it was because I am an admin on my primary blog.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/ticket/1093#comment:12>
WordPress MU Trac <http://mu.wordpress.org/>