[wpmu-trac] [WordPress MU Trac] #403: wpmu-edit.php Something's wrong with the return email when adding blogs under blogs.php

WordPress MU Trac wpmu-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 9 00:57:20 GMT 2007

#403: wpmu-edit.php Something's wrong with the return email when adding blogs
under blogs.php
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dsader      |       Owner:  somebody
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
Component:  component1  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal      |    Keywords:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 wpmu-edit.php

 Something's (still?) wrong with the return email when adding blogs under
 blogs.php

 a) I(site admin) don't get an email until I change
 get_option('admin_email'), to get_site_option('admin_email'), in wpmu-
 edit.php line 149.
 b) The \n , new lines, are ignored, the message simply has the \n mucking
 things up.
 c) the From: in the mail message is blank.

 line 148:`$content_mail = sprintf(__('New blog created by %1s\n\nAddress:
 http://%2s\nName: %3s'), $current_user->user_login , $newdomain.$path,
 wp_specialchars($blog['title']) );`
 line 149:`@wp_mail( get_option('admin_email'), sprintf(__('[%s] New Blog
 Created'), $current_site->site_name), $content_mail );`

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/ticket/403>
WordPress MU Trac <http://mu.wordpress.org/>