[wp-xmlrpc] wp.getOptions only answers from the "main" multi-site?

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Fri Nov 23 13:10:55 UTC 2012

You should stop trying to make it workable from 2.7 and up. Try 3.0. Then everything got merged and makes so much more sense.

Alexander is right. The first parameter can be everything. WordPress don't care about the value.
Parameter 2 and 3 are the username and password.

So bottom-line is: Use the url of the site you want to call.

Op 23 nov. 2012, om 09:09 heeft StuFF mc <mc at stuffmc.com> het volgende geschreven: