[wp-xmlrpc] GSOC Proposal - Extending WordPress Remote API

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Wed Mar 23 20:19:51 UTC 2011

There is no harm in sending back an empty array for comments that have
no meta data.

Have you benchmarked these different approaches to determine that it
would double the response time?  I don't think it will dramatically
increase the over head, but I'd be curious to see test results.  After
for sites that cache data I think it the difference will be very, very
small.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org