[wp-xmlrpc] GSOC Proposal - Extending WordPress Remote API

prasath nadarajah n.prasath.002 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:25:40 UTC 2011

I did'nt understand what your saying

wp.editCategory is missing and i have added a patch for that.

wp.newCategory, wp.deleteCategory is already there.
wp.getCategories is replaced by mw_getCategories

wp.getCategory is an option but normally there a few categories in a blog
and mw_getCategories can do the job

>>> http://twitter.com/koke