[wp-xmlrpc] Server error. Requested method wp.getUsersBlogs not specified.

Alexander Concha alex at buayacorp.com
Tue Jul 5 08:26:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Vikas Rawal
<vikaslists at agrarianresearch.org> wrote:
> I have a self-hosted blog on which I am having trouble using xmlrpc.
>
> When I use a client application to access the blog, I get the error:
> "Server error. Requested method wp.getUsersBlogs not specified."
>
> I have tried scribefire and Wordpress App for ipad. I get the same
> error on both.

I have tried with scribefire on a clean install and I can't reproduce
this issue. Have you tried disabling the active plugins?

> There is also another problem with my wordpress installation that may
> have something to do with the above error. When i try to login using
> http://mydomain.org/wp-admin it takes me to something like the
> following and just shows me the login screen again.
>
> http://mydomain.org/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fmydomain.org%2Fmydomain%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

What are the values you have for 'siteurl' (or WP_SITEURL) and 'home'
(or WP_HOME) option ?

--
Alexander Concha
http://www.buayacorp.com