[wp-xmlrpc] API support for post formats?

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Sat Nov 13 16:30:17 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Eric Mann <eric at eam.me> wrote:
> I've now submitted a patch for #15405.  It adds support for a
> 'wp_post_format' parameter in metaWeblog.newPost, metaWeblog.editPost,
> metaWeblog.getPost, and metaWeblog.getRecentPosts.  It also adds a new
> wp.getPostFormats method to return an array of supported post formats for a
> site.

Took a quick scan of the diff (haven't actually tried it yet) and
noticed a couple of things:

    do_action('xmlrpc_call', 'wp.GetPostFormats');

should probably be

    do_action('xmlrpc_call', 'wp.getPostFormats');

What is wp_set_post_format()?  I couldn't find any reference to it in -trunk.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/