[wp-xmlrpc] PHP Library

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Tue Jun 15 18:37:59 UTC 2010

There are 2 different "levels" of libraries for the the WP XML-RPC
APIs.  First, lower level XML-RPC only APIs.  These take care of all
the XML-RPC work, but don't know anything about the specific methods
that WordPress provides.  For that layer I recommend the PHP IXR
library, which is what WordPress uses.

The next level up are libraries both take care of the XML-RPC details
and know about the various methods that WP exposes.  I've seen some
Perl libraries that fit into this category, but I haven't seen much in
the of PHP ones.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org