[wp-xmlrpc] Help with the XML-RPC API - Managing Posts

Tim Golen tim at golen.net
Tue Jun 15 16:07:12 UTC 2010

Eric,

Thanks for the response. I completely understand the "don't reinvent the
wheel", it's just the documentation doesn't say anything about that, so I
wasn't sure if that was the conclusion I was supposed to come to. Thanks for
clearing it up! I'll take a look at the metaweblog API and see if I can get
that working.

Tim