[wp-xmlrpc] wordpress via the command line beta

Leo Charre leocharre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:31:55 UTC 2010

Matt,

Thanks, I really hope to get more feedback on this distro.
I had a previous version that reall packed a ton of muscle, let your
edit the blog via the command line also, not just upload.
So you can edit what's already there, edit categories, etc- really
wild, actually. When you realize that when you have cli, you can
script this stuff!
Imagine that in the hands of unix pipes and daemons!

But I just want to make this distro solid, so I want to add features
slow, as I get a feel for what people need.

Leo Charre
Developer
http://leocharre.com/resume
http://search.cpan.org/~leocharre/