[wp-xmlrpc] Extending XML-RPC to provide Plugin information

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Mon Sep 14 17:53:31 UTC 2009

I think it's possible to get something like this into WP.  There would
need to be obvious limitations on it (only accessible by admin users,
make the list filterable).

Best way to submit a patch is to create a ticket -
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ - and then add the patch to the
ticket.

--
Joseph Scott