[wp-xmlrpc] Is possible to access blog statistics ?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:12:21 GMT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Marcelo Jedi
<marcelobarrosalmeida at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any call to access that kind of information that we can see
> at  wp-admin/index.php?page=stats ?
> I mean, number of views per day/posts ?

Hi Marcelo,

This is an interesting question, but may be off topic for this list. I
think that is specific to the WordPress.com Stats system.

There is http://stats.wordpress.com/csv.php
and looks like http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpresscom-stats-helper/
may provide some interesting related code.

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | WordPress.com VIP Services Lead
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com | | Skype:foolswisdom