[wp-xmlrpc] New Media Object

David Weiss dave at daveweiss.net
Mon Apr 13 21:21:23 GMT 2009

Yeah, I saw that function at php.net, and the user feedback just makes what
seems like a simple function call completely confusing.

I'll monkey around with it a bit and see what I can accomplish.  I was
hoping to avoid a day or two of fiddling with this by just seeing if anyone
has actually used this API and made it work using PHP.

BTW, I'm on a Mac.  I totally made the switch.  The only thing I use my PC
for is IE7 testing, because I don't want to run Parallels or anything like
that on my souped up MacBook Pro.  I'll check out MarsEdit.