[wp-xmlrpc] Updating Custom Fields Using metaWeblog.editPost

David Weiss dave at daveweiss.net
Wed Apr 8 15:42:12 GMT 2009

Thank you.

Now I understand it a bit better.  I was coming from a perspective of custom
fields being more like an extension of the WP data dictionary.  I'm still
trying to figure out how I'm going to update a specific key's value through
XMLRPC though.  Technically, I'm fine, but functionally, it seems
problematic to me.  I'd somehow have to do a getPost, then inspect the
custom_fields array to figure out what meta_ID is attached to the specific
field I'm wanting to update.