[wp-xmlrpc] exposing draft posts and listing all posts

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Thu Jul 10 14:46:13 GMT 2008

Should we just eliminate the default date setting in the else clause? Or
at least check for 'draft' status, to match up with what
wp_insert_post() does? If a date isn't explicitly passed in from a
client, we should probably leave it empty, and let wp_insert_post() do
it's normal thing, so that we keep consistency independent of the
posting mechanism (web or API). There's already logic in
wp_insert_post() to handle setting default date info, so we should avoid
duplication here, where possible.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/