[wp-xmlrpc] Problems with dateCreated in metaWeblog.newPost/editPost

Toby Simmons toby at simmonsconsulting.com
Mon Apr 14 15:28:09 GMT 2008

Just to confirm, Zempt has no problems specifying a date in a new post with
payload of with 2.5 off the shelf

<member>
<name>dateCreated</name>
<value><dateTime.iso8601>20080412T07:00:00Z</dateTime.iso8601></value>
</member>

W. Tobias Simmons
Simmons Consulting, Web Design and Marketing
toby at simmonsconsulting.com
http://www.simmonsconsulting.com