[wp-xmlrpc] API for remote access to comments

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Thu Apr 10 19:03:53 GMT 2008

On Apr 10, 2008, at 10:40 AM, Vladimir Yushko wrote:

> I developed comment client for WordPress. Comment client is
> administrative
> tool for manage comments. First upload to your blog xml-rpc server:
> http://commentclient.com/download/xmlrpc-comments.php
>
> After install client (all Windows platforms supports, 1.6Mb):
> http://commentclient.com/download/wpcommentclientsetup.exe
>
> I need help and feedback. Please tell me about my software.

Providing a way to manage comments via XML-RPC is something that
we've talked about before, so one of these days it will make it into
the core WordPress code.  We haven't really talked much about API
specifics yet though.

When I get a chance I'll take a look at your xmlrpc-comments.php file.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at randomnetworks.com
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/