[wp-ui] Admin header background color: light or dark?

John O'Nolan john.wp at onolan.org
Sun Mar 28 00:38:49 UTC 2010

I agree when it comes to the old (genuinely classic) blue UI - however
this hasn't existed for some time, the current blue configuration has
been somewhat of an afterthought for a while now and there are quite a
few mismatched styles.

It either needs lots of love or a changeup - there's also no reason
that blue (or any other coloured) admin skins couldn't be plugins.

:)

John