[wp-ui] Admin header background color: light or dark?

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Sat Mar 27 20:57:11 UTC 2010

Hey guys, this was discussed on the wp-ui dev blog (
http://make.wordpress.org/ui/2010/03/11/summary-of-march-11-meeting-going-with/comment-page-1/#comment-67
) but I don't think it was mentioned on the list so I thought I'd
update everyone and give people a chance to see where its at so far.

The trunk SVN version of WP now has a new light header/footer graphic
to replace the old black color. I blogged about it here:
http://simianuprising.com/2010/03/27/wordpress-admin-header-redesign-light-or-dark/

And the trac ticket is here:
http://simianuprising.com/2010/03/27/wordpress-admin-header-redesign-light-or-dark/

The question is whether to go with a light or dark theme. The light
one matches the header to the dashboard widget gradient while the dark
one matches it to the active sidebar heading (dark grey) gradient.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://jeremyclarke.org
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org