[wp-ui] Review of Menu Management UI

Takehiro Kawana tak at ballisticarts.com
Mon Jul 19 15:43:14 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

My sincerest apologies if you received a batch of my autoresponses this weekend.  It was brought to my attention that an infinite loop may have occurred.

I turned off the autoresponder as soon as I was made aware that this had occurred and will be ensuring it does not happen again.  Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Tak Kawana
Ballistic Arts Media Studios Inc.
Video + Photo + Graphics + Web
www.ballisticarts.com