[wp-ui] Introductions..

Alex Colquitt radio at bywong.com.au
Tue Jan 26 00:19:29 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I've lurked long enough, so here's the good oil on me.

My name is Alex Colquitt, now based near Canberra, Australia, and I've
been in the IT industry since the late 70's.

Yes, I probably pre-date many of you.

My beginnings were in PC Technical Support & Management...  the dark
beginnings as we're talking S-100 PC stuff here.  My company became part
of the original Gang of Nine, who banded together to give IBM a run for
their money on the release of their first IBM PC.

Now, that all said, the old guy's forté is software Alpha and Beta
testing.  If you want someone to try and break it, just flick it to me..

Cheers,  and if there are any ZDS Plant 6 folks lurking out there..
Drop me a line.

Alex