[wp-ui] First steps

Viktor lapicerdo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:57:27 UTC 2010

Hi!

First of all, please forgive my English! My name is Viktor F.
Castellanos, I'm a Multimedia Designer located in Tarragona (Spain). I
have experience in setting WP and WPMU as a general CMS for non-common
uses (like using it as content engine for online games), designing
themes from scratch and UI plugin integration. I can help with usability
and accesibility ideas to improve design, and any Photoshop, Illustrator
or XHTML/CSS skills need. I will love to collaborate, and *love* to
learn with the community!