[wp-ui] Howdy

John Stevens jjstevens17 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:45:34 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,

My name is John Stevens, I live in Northern California and I have degrees in
Psychology and Economics from UCLA (go bruins!).  About two years ago I
attempted to make my first website and got totally hooked on programming and
design.  I ditched my career in insurance (a soul sucking industry) and
spent the next year or so teaching myself the fundamentals of web
development & design.  Though I taught myself, I owe a lot to the open
source community because it would not have been possible without studying
open source code and getting free tutoring on message boards.  I'm ready to
do whatever I can to give something back and in my opinion UI is really the
most important aspect of our industry because users are ultimately the ones
that support our careers.

I'm a huge fan of WordPress and jQuery and look forward to helping to make
Wordpress as user friendly, useful and flexible as possible.

Here is my most recent WordPress project with another due out in a couple
weeks:
http://www.publinet.ae/

<http://www.publinet.ae/>Here is a file I'm selling on code canyon:
http://codecanyon.net/item/easyajax_form/57497