[wp-ui] Introduction

Matías Ventura m at matiasventura.com
Sat Jan 23 19:30:37 UTC 2010

I am a bit late for introductions, but hi everyone nonetheless.

I'm Matías Ventura. I'm a designer, student of philosophy and filmmaker who
has been designing for the web since 2001. My design abilities lay on fine
HTML + CSS and Photoshop skills. I have designed several websites with
WordPress and bbPress. I am also quite proficient at typography and jQuery.

As of recently, I have designed a mockup for the upcoming redesign of
bbPress.org features section --following the agenda of #bbpress irc
meetings-- which is currently in Matt's hands and which you may check here:
http://bit.ly/8Vfecq
 <http://bit.ly/8Vfecq>
You may visit http://matiasventura.com where you can find my work and
portfolio. I'm looking forward to contributing and learning from all the
fine people who have showed up here.

Take care,
Matías