[wp-ui] First steps

Info - Padd Solutions info at paddsolutions.com
Wed Jan 20 19:05:03 UTC 2010

Jane Wells wrote:
> please email this list and tell us a little bit about you: Your work
> background/current job, specific design/usability/accessibility
> skills/talents that we should know about/make use of, what you hope to
> contribute to WP UI, your location/time zone, and maybe the one UI
> thing you would like to address in WP if given the chance.
Hi friends and fellow WP fans,

I'm Dulce Rose Lada of Padd Solutions <http://www.paddsolutions.com/>. I
run a small web design and development firm in the Philippines with
WordPress as our CMS of choice.

Aside from overseeing the projects, I'm mostly in charge with the
front-end graphic and design aspect of it. Some of our projects:

AuthorizedArticles <http://www.authorizedarticles.com/> - WordPress
Design and Development
WPClassic <http://wpclassic.com/> - WordPress Design and Development
iBlogforPeace <http://www.iblogforpeace.org/> - WP Theme Customization

Also, I consider myself as a local WP evangelist here in our country
where I do some speaking engagements about this powerful CMS. I've met
Matt Mullenweg and Beau Lebens in the previous WordCamp Philippines.

I appreciate it that this list was created. Looking forward to an
exciting collaboration!

All the best,
Dulce

--
*Padd Solutions - Online Resources and Creative Solutions for Bloggers
and Website Owners*