[wp-ui] Web Designer and Nonprofit Interview Participants

Kristina Krause k_kristina_ at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:05:27 UTC 2010

Hi Toon,

Thank you for such a full response! I am very interested in scheduling an interview with you. Do let me check travel options, as I would not mind a chance to take a short trip to Brussels. Otherwise, would you be interested in a phone interview?

Also, do you think those in the organization involved in approving your design decisions etc. would be willing to chat with me as well?

On a side-note, your designs are fantastic!

Best,

Kristina