[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61316: Directories and Sizes label should have translation comment that Sizes also related to db

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 29 10:31:44 UTC 2024

#61316: Directories and Sizes label should have translation comment that Sizes also
related to db
 Reporter:  oglekler     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Site Health  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  docs         |
 I found that we have a slightly incorrect translation into Russian that
 means: "Directories and their sizes", because it isn't clear what sizes
 are. So, it looks like we need longer label to explain things, but I can
 only come up with "Directories, database and storage sizes" and question
 about changing the label could turn into a long discussion, so I suggest:

 {{{
         if ( ! $is_multisite ) {
                 $info['wp-paths-sizes'] = array(
                         /* translators: Database and storage sizes
 included */
                         'label'  => __( 'Directories and Sizes' ),
                         'fields' => array(),
                 );
         }