[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61269: Plugin Dependencies: Add filter to restore auto-redirect after plugin activation

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 24 14:32:51 UTC 2024

#61269: Plugin Dependencies: Add filter to restore auto-redirect after plugin
activation
 Reporter:  hellofromTonya                       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by hellofromTonya):

 While I appreciate the consideration and use cases, I thinking all of the
 scenarios presented are achievable with the current design of one entry
 `url`.

 Then ff later, more use cases are discovered that require different
 consideration, such as the ability to disable all onboarding, how to
 achieve those can be explored, e.g. adding another filter.

 For this phase, I agree with @costdev. The configuration data he proposes
 fits today and the future's intent and needs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61269#comment:32>