[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61222: Twenty Fifteen & Twenty Sixteen: Calendar block does not apply font-size from block option on the editor side.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 15 13:48:19 UTC 2024

#61222: Twenty Fifteen & Twenty Sixteen: Calendar block does not apply font-size
from block option on the editor side.
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  viralsampat              |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |     Status:  new
Component:  General                  |    Version:  6.5.3
 Severity:  normal                   |   Keywords:  dev-feedback
  Focuses:  ui, css, administration  |
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello,

 I have reviewed "Calendar" block and found that it's font size does not
 change when we trying to change it from block option on the editor side.
 Its works as expected for front-end side.

 I have prepared its video:

 Issue:
 [https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/27694107?key=417bb0d365a991ee3ad6686a0ea460cb]

 I think that it should be same for editor side.

 **Note: I have checked core ticket and found same issue for Twenty Twenty
 theme: #59996**

 Thanks,