[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56173: Twenty Twenty-One: Separator block is having issue in editor site with background color for default and thick style.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 21 11:38:25 UTC 2022

#56173: Twenty Twenty-One: Separator block is having issue in editor site with
background color for default and thick style.
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by poena):

 @nidhidhandhukiya Hi! Pinging you to ask if you are able to test if you
 can reproduce the problem in WordPress 6.1 alpha or the upcoming beta.
 According to my own testing, it has been solved.

 But do we consider it enough if this issue is fixed in WordPress 6.1, or
 do we need to solve it for 6.0 in the theme?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56173#comment:10>