[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56563: https://navgrahjyotish.in/ this website copied all package from my website - vaidikjyotishsansthan.com

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 13 17:50:45 UTC 2022

#56563: https://navgrahjyotish.in/ this website copied all package from my website
- vaidikjyotishsansthan.com
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  01vaidikjyotishsansthan  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  closed
Changes (by desrosj):

 * keywords:  needs-privacy-review =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @01vaidikjyotishsansthan,

 Welcome to Trac!

 I'm sorry that you have encountered this extremely frustrating situation.
 Unfortunately, this Trac is for the development of the WordPress open
 source software. There is nothing that anyone on this Trac instance will
 be able to do to help you.

 If you feel that you have been hacked,
 [https://wordpress.org/support/article/faq-my-site-was-hacked/ this page
 has lots of helpful information that you can use to troubleshoot]. If you
 feel you've discovered a specific security vulnerability in the WordPress
 software itself, then please [https://wordpress.org/about/security/
 responsibly disclose] this to the security team through the project's
 [https://hackerone.com/wordpress HackerOne page]. If this is someone
 stealing your intellectual property, then I recommend consulting with an
 attorney.

 I'm going to close this one out as there is nothing that can be done here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56563#comment:1>