[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56531: Aiming to “kill” entities, `sanitize_title_with_dashes()` happens to eat content

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 8 06:14:12 UTC 2022

#56531: Aiming to “kill” entities, `sanitize_title_with_dashes()` happens to eat
content
----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  anrghg                      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new
Changes (by costdev):

 * keywords:  needs-dev-note needs-patch changes-requested => needs-dev-note
     needs-patch

Comment:

 `changes-requested` refers to: "Feedback has been provided, and the
 attached patch needs to be updated."
 [https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/contribute/trac/keywords
 /#status-based-keywords Reference].

 I'm not sure if such a change would need a dev note, so I'll leave this to
 others to give their thoughts.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56531#comment:3>