[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56527: Need specific SAN and common name for .CSR file to generate website certificate that does not expire

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 7 16:11:29 UTC 2022

#56527: Need specific SAN and common name for .CSR file to generate website
certificate that does not expire
 Reporter:  gormleyd     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  General      |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  2nd-opinion
  Focuses:               |
 Hello I am trying to get the calsaws.org website certificate updated to
 ensure that it does not expire and I am unable to edit the common name and
 SAN for the .csr file to generate the new certificate. I am trying to get
 the common name of "calsaws.org" and an SAN of "calsaws.org,
 www.calsaws.org" but I can't get that in the .CSR file.