[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56507: It is Dufficult to view dimention for margin and padding options in gutenberg block.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 4 15:29:10 UTC 2022

#56507: It is Dufficult to view dimention for margin and padding options in
gutenberg block.
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  lamarajan        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  General          |    Version:  6.0.2
 Severity:  critical         |   Keywords:  has-screenshots
  Focuses:                   |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello core team,
 I am using WordPress 6.0.2 and I have found small accessibility issue when
 using margin and padding options. https://prnt.sc/AdjkVeu7lBeW I have
 found it is just 4px height font. I have used measureit chrome addon to
 measure height of font. Can you please make increase  height the dropdown
 of the select option. It gives stress to our eye when look on the dropdown
 to change dimensions for the margin and padding to px, %, em, rem, VW, VH.
 My suggestion is, we need to make size of font to atleast 9px in the
 dropdown option.

 Thank you.
 Regards,
 @lamarajan