[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56827: Alignment issue with Generate Password and Save Password buttons due to l10n on Reset Password page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 14 18:05:57 UTC 2022

#56827: Alignment issue with Generate Password and Save Password buttons due to
l10n on Reset Password page
 Reporter:  nlpro         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  I18N          |    Version:  6.0.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui            |
 Prerequisites:

 - The initial language used is “English (United States)”.
 - Make sure to have other language(s) pre installed (like Nederlands
 (=Dutch)).

 To reproduce the issue follow the steps below (**first scenario**):

 1. Navigate to the site admin login page (wp-login.php or wp-admin).

 2. Click on the “Lost your password?” link.

 3. Enter an existing username or it’s associated email address and click
 on the “Get New Password” button.

 4. Now log into the email account of that user, open the “Password Reset”
 email received and click on the confirmation link.

 5. Notice the “Generate Password” and “Save Password” buttons which are
 correctly aligned horizontally.

 6. Select a different language, like “Nederlands” at the bottom of the
 page and click on the Change button.

 7. Notice the 2 earlier mentioned buttons are now stacked or aligned
 vertically. Yuk, makes me want to puke!

 (This ticket is not finished yet. Wait for the **2nd scenario**…)