[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56038: Twenty Twenty-One: Aligned images cannot be resized or are properly displayed

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 12 07:42:07 UTC 2022

#56038: Twenty Twenty-One: Aligned images cannot be resized or are properly
displayed
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  mrfoxtalbot    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by mrfoxtalbot):

 Thank you for your replies @sagarladani & @joyously

 It feels a bit too opinionated but I understand and see merit in the idea
 of limiting the max-width of an image to allow text wrapping around.

 My beef here is that, if the changes are not going to be reflected in the
 public site, it should NOT be possible to make the image bigger than 50%
 in the editor itself, as this can lead to confusion and frustration.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56038#comment:3>