[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56765: Jupiter X Core incomatible with WordPress Elementor sites - SOLUTIONS? ALTERNATIVES?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 8 23:51:52 UTC 2022

#56765: Jupiter X Core incomatible with WordPress Elementor sites - SOLUTIONS?
ALTERNATIVES?
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  serenagaia    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by sabernhardt):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi and welcome to WordPress Trac!

 Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your website.

 Reporting plugin incompatibility is often better on that plugin's support
 forum ([https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/jupiterx-core/ Jupiter X Core
 forum]). However, the Plugins team removed Jupiter X Core from the
 directory because of a security issue. So I would not recommend using it
 at this timeā€”even a more recent version that might be safer.

 To ask for an alternative, you could open a topic on the
 [https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/ Fixing
 WordPress Forum].

 Although the bug you experience is valid, I'm closing the ticket as
 'invalid' because the defect is not in the core software and there is
 nothing we can do about it here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56765#comment:1>