[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49532: Clicking "preview" multiple times on a post causes an identical autosave revision to be created and destroyed repeatedly

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 7 21:55:28 UTC 2022

#49532: Clicking "preview" multiple times on a post causes an identical autosave
revision to be created and destroyed repeatedly
 Reporter:  inwerpsel                            |       Owner:
                                                 |  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
  testing dev-feedback                           |  performance

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 I tested this again and verified it works as expected.

 I'm a bit concerned about unintended side effects though, since the
 endpoint now returns an error where previously it did not. For this
 reason, I'm going to punt this to 6.2 and commit early in the release
 cycle so this change get through testing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49532#comment:17>