[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54476: Improve image engine detection when output format adjusted with filter (example: WebP output)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 4 16:10:07 UTC 2022

#54476: Improve image engine detection when output format adjusted with filter
(example: WebP output)
--------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  adamsilverstein                 |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by mikeschroder):

 Left one minor question/suggestion over on the PR.

 Otherwise, it looks good!

 Since I recognize you're probably trying to land it before the beta:
 I haven't had a chance to test this with the shim yet, but I think if it's
 working for you, along with @ironprogrammer's testing (thank you!!), I'm
 comfortable with it landing.

 Happy to do some more testing as well, but wanted to make sure to leave
 some timely feedback.
 Hopefully this helps, and thanks so much for your work on this!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54476#comment:30>