[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56710: Fotos do not render at all on the webpage due to a file error created by wp_optimize

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 1 11:45:34 UTC 2022

#56710: Fotos do not render at all on the webpage due to a file error created by
wp_optimize
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  heyitsmay20                     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |     Status:  new
Component:  Media                           |    Version:
 Severity:  major                           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, accessibility, performance  |
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Good afternoon,
 My hosting and I found a quite important bug caused by the wp-optimize
 plugin, this results in the media on the webpage not to render at all.
 This error is caused by a form of a route error. Each time that the image
 is converted to .webp format to improve the performance, wordpress can not
 find the route referenced by the plugin

 PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
 File(.webp) is not within the allowed path(s):
 (/usr/home/hostname.com/:/home/hostname.com/:/usr/home/services/:/usr/share/php74/)
 in /usr/home/hostname.com/web/wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/webp/class-
 wpo-webp-alter-html.php on line 211

 Line 211 from the folder class-wpo-webp-alter-html.php makes reference to
 the variable which defines the route, and this appears to be incorrect:

 file_exists($filename
 ​
 We would like some help in fixing this error, we can also provide a copy
 of the file in question