[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57198: WP_Customize_Manager::has_published_pages() fails when queried page is not top-level

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 24 19:06:16 UTC 2022

#57198: WP_Customize_Manager::has_published_pages() fails when queried page is not
top-level
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  felipelavinz  |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by dlh):

 * version:  trunk => 6.0
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 6.2

Comment:

 Welcome back to Trac, @felipelavinz, and thanks for the report!

 I've been able to replicate this bug on a new installation using these
 steps:

 1. Switch to the Twenty Twenty theme.
 2. Publish the draft "Privacy Policy" page, and make it a child of "Sample
 Page"
 3. Open the Customizer, and observe that the "Homepage Settings" section
 is missing.

 The fix in the PR makes sense to me and works in my testing. Marking for
 6.2 consideration.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57198#comment:2>